[3830] ARRLDX CW FM5BH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fm5bh@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW FM5BH SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:34:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: FM5BH
Operator(s): FM5BH
Station: FM5BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MARTINIQUE
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:  186    42
   80:  485    52
   40: 1077    57
   20: 1335    58
   15: 1031    57
   10: 1059    53
-------------------
Total: 5173   319  Total Score = 4,950,561

Club:

Comments:

I was too tired to stay in front of the radio sunday morning
so I decided to go to bed at midnight.My brain was completely off.
It was impossible to understand the code.
I stopped for 6 hours and come back in front of the radio in better shape.
48 hours is not for me.
Great contest Congratulations to all of you for this fabulous moment.

Rig FT1000MP MARK V with INRAD 250Hz You really need it in the rugged pile up.

C31XR  the 7 elements on ten make the difference.£
240XM
SPIDERBEAM HD
inVL 160M
INV V 80M
K9AY LOOP
ZIG ZAG BEVERAGE

OM POWER 2500HF

WINTEST

and not the least Micheline for the food

73

Laurent