[3830] ARRLDX CW NI5L SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni5l@aznex.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NI5L SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:34:20 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NI5L
Operator(s): NI5L
Station: NI5L

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

  160:
   80:   15    13
   40:   97    57
   20:  118    55
   15:  127    58
   10:   48    27
-------------------
Total:  405   210  Total Score = 255,150

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The rotten weather at my QTH helped make me stay at the radio for longer than I
had planned, but I am glad I did it. I was jumping all over the bands keeping
up with changing conditions. My FT-950 performed nicely as did my trusy old
Heathkit SB-200.It gave me a solid 600-700 watts out and never hiccupped.
I normally run LP, but being in the "assisted" class puts me heads-up with the
legal limit ops, so I put a 5" muffin fan on top of the old amp amd it ran cool
all weekend.
Using the telnet data is a great way to search and pounce with N1MM and I am
pretty sure I'll stick with this class in the future.

Looking forward to the next one.

73 de NI5L
Warren
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club