[3830] ARRLDX CW EI6IZ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ei6iz.brendan@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW EI6IZ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:17:27 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: EI6IZ
Operator(s): EI6IZ
Station: EI6IZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7:29

  160:    6     5
   80:   71    24
   40:  130    30
   20:  180    45
   15:   77    29
   10:
-------------------
Total:  464   133  Total Score = 185,136

Club:

Comments:

This was a very casual effort that was fitted in around the limited operating
time available to me this weekend.
I did a lot of S/P and really enjoyed using the KPA500 amplifier, No tune and
auto band switching made S/P a real pleasure.

I enjoyed the contest and I hope to put in a more serous effort next year.

There were a LOT of stations with really serious Keyclick problems, really
there should be no excuse for this and I would urge my fellow contesters to
carefully vet their stations for keyclicks before a contest, These days with
Internet accessible Software defined receivers this is easy to do.

The sooner contest organizers start penalizing stations with significant
keyclicks the better in my book.

TX: K3
PA: KPA500 (@400W)
Antennas: 160M Inv L, 80M Vee dipole, 40-10M M2 7-10-30 log yagi
RX antennas: 2x bi directional beverages

73
Brendan EI6IZ