[3830] ARRLDX CW N6ML(@K6LRG) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6ML(@K6LRG) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:36:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N6ML
Operator(s): N6ML
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   (5)    (4)
   80:  (36)   (32)
   40:  (92)   (76)
   20:  (72)   (59)
   15: (200)   (69)
   10:   215     58
--------------------
Total:   215     58  Total Score = 36,018

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Planned to be on the hill on Saturday, at least, with hopes of some activity on
10m with the recent solar flatulence. Missed the first evening due to work, so
really started on Saturday morning. Since 10m had some life, it turned into a
half-serious SOSB effort, although I S&P'ed a lot on the other bands, and ran a
little JA pileup on 15m for a while.

Interesting condx on 10m. Managed to work a few EUs and several AF on
side-scatter (I guess?) with the beam on the Caribbean. Direct path never
seemed to open. Decent JA opening on Saturday afternoon (84 worked on 10m -
many of those worked while beaming ZL too). Band seemed open on Sunday
afternoon too, but very few in OC/AS around to work.

Countries worked on 10m (pending log check!):

AF: 5H, 6W, CN, CT3, EA8, J5, V5, ZS
AS: BV, JA, UA9
EU: CT, EA, EA6, F
NA: 8P, C6, CM, FM, HI, HR, J3, J8, KL7, KP2, KP4, PJ5, TG, TI, V3, V4, VP2M,
VP5, XE, ZF
OC: 9M6, DU, KH0, KH2, KH6, P2, T30, VK, YB, ZL
SA: 9Y, CE, CX, HC, HK, LU, OA, P4, PJ3, PJ4, PY, PZ, YV

K3, Alpha 86, HyGain 103BA / Force-12 C3SH