[3830] ARRLDX CW AA8IA SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mtindor@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AA8IA SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:46:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: EN90QL
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    1     1
   20:   50    32
   15:   38    24
   10:   34    20
-------------------
Total:  123    77  Total Score = 28,413

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Very casual effort here.   80m V at 35' just doesn't cut it for a DX contest.

I got caught up working 10/15m, my favorite bands.

Some of the DX ops really amazed me.   They'd send that they are using a KW
(and likely yagis) and they'd barely break the S-meter.  Yet, i'd throw out my
call and they'd answer.  Gotta love it.   A whole lotta fun.

Above any other contest I've participated in, this one highlighted the
mediocrity of my station.

Thanks to all the great DX out there that worked me, especially the AF guys.