[3830] ARRLDX CW NI7R SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r@orbitelcom.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NI7R SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 20:33:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    0     0
   80:   16    12
   40:   85    45
   20:  100    46
   15:  116    40
   10:   20     8
-------------------
Total:  337   151  Total Score = 152,661

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I was unable to start the contest until 0000Z Saturday, so it was a short 24
hour contest for me. I had the usual HOA restricted antennas - a portable
Transworld 2010 set up in the courtyard for 20, 15 and 10 meters and a portable
screwdriver vertical with a 12 foot whip for 80 and 40 meters. All S&P, of
course, with these antennas. A fun contest. My biggest gripe are the DX
stations who give their call only occasionally. I wasted a lot of time waiting
on them to give their call, usually to find out that I had already worked them.
XE7S was my very last QSO.