[3830] ARRLDX CW N4WW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4ww@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4WW M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 02:53:24 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW, WF3C
Station: N4WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   87    67
   80:  166    89
   40:  557   103
   20:  469    95
   15:  634    99
   10:   91    48
-------------------
Total: 2004   501  Total Score = 3,009,006

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Really good weekend for a contest. Not only was 15 meters super, the low bands
seemed to come alive with increased suspots. Great runs when I could force
myself to sit there and ignore all the mults coming across the screen.

Almost a single op assisted effort except for Chris wf3c came up for a few
hours saturday mid morning. Dan and Kevin n4km and n3nd had more important fish
to fry and couldnt create any enthusiasm out of my long time contest friend
k0luz. He should have caved in, the runs were terrific.