[3830] ARRLDX CW 3V8SS(KF5EYY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW 3V8SS(KF5EYY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:11:24 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sousse
Operating Time (hrs): 05:50

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   25    16
   20:   90    29
   15:  303    44
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  418    89  Total Score = 111,606

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

In last year's ARRL CW contest, I was a member of NR5M crew running 10m mult
station. After one year, I still keep nice souvenirs from my visit there! I was
glad to see the team again via the live streaming from 3V land.
I wasn't able to run full contest time, but the 6 hours brought already 418
QSOs! The goal was to give 3V mult to as much stations as possible.
Thanks to all the US stations for the excellent operating practices!
Logs are uploaded to LotW System! Look forward to meet you on the air soon
again!
73
Ash ~ 3V8SS/KF5EYY
http://www.qsl.net/3v4-002/