[3830] ARRLDX CW LZ9W(LZ2BE) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LZ9W(LZ2BE) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:30:43 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ9W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36:21
Radios: SO2R

  160:  100    32
   80:  605    53
   40:  886    55
   20:  765    56
   15:  763    52
   10:   29    15
-------------------
Total: 3148   263  Total Score = 2,483,772

Club:

Comments:

A big thanks to Krasi, LZ1ZD, for hospitality and invitation to use his super
station LZ9W.
I arrived early afternoon at LZ9W after 400km drive with all my equipment. Even
if we discussed 100 times how will we set all that stuff it was a real challenge
- different connectors, missing cables...
The contest went smooth, condx was good, a lot of activity. The only problem
was lack of condx on 10m. 3 Q's on Sat and 26 Q's on Sun. I could hear EU/AF
working W/VE, but condx didn't come more to the East from Croatia :(
Setup:
Flex5000a + Icom775DSP
2 x ACOM2000a
160m - Inv Vee
80m - 3el full size Yagi
40m - 2el
20m - 6/6/6
15m - 6/6/6
10m - 6/6/6 + 7 el

Thanks to all friends who called me and CU maybe in RDXC.

73 Boyan LZ2BE/LZ8E