[3830] ARRLDX CW ED8A(EA8AY) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea8ay@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ED8A(EA8AY) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:27:04 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ED8A
Operator(s): EA8AY
Station: ED8A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Tenerife Island
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:    0     0
   80:  516    55
   40:  910    55
   20:  662    57
   15:  949    56
   10:  428    45
-------------------
Total: 3465   268  Total Score = 2,781,840

Club:

Comments:

This was my second participation in arrl dx cw as SOAB HP. I was in my qth like
a portable station. My rigs:
FT950 and Amplifier Old Horse SB200. Antennas was Spiderbeam 10-15-20,  Moxon 2
EL 40m home made using fishing poles and for 80m a 12m spidermast with a coaxial
trap. My 160m antenna was not ok and I canÂ't to do anything in this band.
Really a lot of work to mount all station in portable, but I need to do it in
my home qth the take off angles to US are horrible.
Was a great time with all Cw friends. The signals in 10 was increible with all
States, I hope to be again next year!!!
SOme pictures in my site soon!!  http://www.ea8ay.com/ed8a/

Thanks for qso,s.