[3830] ARRLDX CW CN3A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CN3A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 12:10:47 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2QEI, IV3ZXQ, IK1SPR, IK1QBT, IV3JCC, IV3BAZ, CN8WW, CN8WK
Station: CN3A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Safi
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  157    38
   80:  362    56
   40: 1554    59
   20: 1170    58
   15: 1371    59
   10:  318    42
-------------------
Total: 4932   312  Total Score = 4,615,416

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Another great adventure from CN3A, good time there! ARRL is a very fun contest!
We changed our category from M2 to MS due to power electricity failure since
friday evening, so difficult start and 10 hours running with generator.

We have some minor failure (160m dipole first night was out of service)but
nothing serious.

During contest we made a lot of working to improve station setup and fix some
past failure. My thanks to all for qso's. Thanks to Matteo,IK2SGC & Spiros,
SV8CS and ARRAM.

See you next one, Stefano IK2QEI