[3830] ARRLDX CW KL1JP SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, powellite@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KL1JP SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:27:40 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KL1JP
Operator(s): KL1JP
Station: KL1JP

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: BP64
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:   12     6
   20:   43    25
   15:   51    17
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  107    49  Total Score = 15,729

Club:

Comments:

All QSO's were S&P. Up and then down the bands, then up then down. I NOW call it
the Roller Coaster search.

My Writelog logging software vomited and I lost 18-20 QSO's on 20m at the
beginning of the contest. These include W6IT, WN6K, NR6O, W4UAT, K6RB, N6TV,
W7SW, N6ND, W6RK, AB7R, K7AR, K6XX, KA7T, NC7M and W7SW.  My apologies for the
lost points and for occasional QSOB4's

I had to work almost all Sunday morning so my Sunday contest time was limited.

Used my 857D with microham MK2 unit. 100 W and a simple Carolina windom wire in
the air.

Band conditions varied from typical to bad in Fairbanks Alaska. I was hoping
for better 80m propagation but it never happened.

Dan (KL1JP)