[3830] ARRLDX CW W0AIH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0AIH M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:53:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): AC0W, K0PC, K0AD, KS0T, W0UC, NA0N, NE9U, K0TI, W0AIH
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:  140    72
   80:  275    88
   40:  530   101
   20:  898   104
   15:  465    96
   10:  104    54
-------------------
Total: 2412   515  Total Score = 3,704,910

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This contest was cut short due to a blizzard that was forecast to drop a foot of
snow on Sunday.  So operators were leaving early to be sure they could get home.
 Most of the operators at W0AIH come from the Twin Cities area or other parts of
WI.  So travel of a 100 miles or so by most operators is not uncommon.

When I talked to Dan, K0TI Saturday there were just three operators left at
that time and the plan was to shut down at 0600Z and get on the road.  I was
one of three operators planning on coming out on Sunday, but we had to scuttle
those plans.

So this is what they were able to accomplish in 30 hours of operation instead
of the whole 48.

73, John  K0TG