[3830] ARRLDX CW PY2SEX SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW PY2SEX SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:01:16 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: DX
Operating Time (hrs): 33

  160:
   80:    3     4
   40:  427    50
   20:  643    56
   15:  810    58
   10:  840    54
-------------------
Total: 2723   221  Total Score = 1,805,349

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

After a RTTY weekend why not a CW Weekend? I enjoyed that much, Was my best
performance in all contest I've done. I would choose a Single Band category but
unfortunately no Low Power option to it, and to TX on LP just All Band Category,
at least now have a Assisted one. The only problem on ARRL is the no time limit
to be on radio for single operator like WPX does, I'm not like in 1999 when I
could spend all 48 hours on radio at CQWWW. I've tried this time but the sleep
was stronger than me. Also I did for fun and to try complete my WAS in CW for
each band but no lucky, still missing the same States as before. hi hi hi
I could work 4 SD stations on 10m and none on other band as well as just one ND
station on 20m (W0TUP) and none on the other ones. So I still with 49 States in
CW on 10,15,20,40 Hihihi...
My goal were get over my last score so I went for 2000 QSOs and make more mults
than last time so I decided go for 200 Mults.
The contest started very nice with a nice rate on 20m one of the worse band for
me, but to USA is awesome. After 20m die I went to 40m and start to call and
just some stations started to drop in, 100w on low bands is a suffering. I need
to thanks to W3LPL for 80m QSO and I still don't know how he could copy me at
first call? I just had a Inverted V with one leg streched and the other one
released, also just 80w to not blow my radio out! K1TTT and K0DQ completed all
my QSOs on 80m. My best band for my surprise was 10m I really don't expected
that, more QSOs than 15m? WOW!! That was nice... Welcome Cycle 24. hi hi hi.
Thank you all to be in my log, sorry for all "?????" and I hope to see you all
on SSB too.

Log already uploaded to LoTW.

73

PY2SEX, Alex
email: py2sex@gmail.com
WL: py2sex@live.com
twitter: @py2sex

RIG : FT-950
Ant: 7 ele. tri-badn (10x15x20) and 2 el. 40m (Both from PP5UA) 80m (some wide)
hi hi hi
Software: Win-test (Worked like a charm)