[3830] ARRLDX CW W5MX M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W5MX M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:40:29 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX,K4FT
Station: W5MX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:   30    23
   80:   57    42
   40:  639    80
   20:  516    83
   15:  115    74
   10:   40    33
-------------------
Total: 1397   335  Total Score = 1,402,980

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

John K4FT came over for a little multi-op at my very modest station. We had a
blast in our 25 hour effort. Really needed a better antenna for 80 meters. Was
trying to get a delta loop up on Saturday with no luck - wasted a couple of
hours on Murphy related issues. Should have spent 1/2 to 45 mins on 160 for EU
sunrise to hand out the KY multiplier and maybe pick a few up in return. Will
likely do a more serious effort next year. Thanks to all for the Q's and hope
to work you all next weekend!Bryan W5MX and John K4FT