[3830] NAQP RTTY KL2R M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KL2R M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:57:42 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX, KL1JP
Station: KL2R

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: AK
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:    8     4
   40:   10     5
   20:  170    42
   15:   15     5
   10:
-------------------
Total:  203    56  Total Score = 11,368

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Dan KL1JP came over and played on 20m for a few hours while I got the second
radio (FT100) going for multi-two. I didn't have the right cables for the Mark
V.  Trouble is, I only have one tribander pointed stateside.  The EU tribander
will often perform better to New England and eastern Canada during certain
periods of the day, but its strength is towards the north.  That needs to be
addressed for Field Day.  The goal was 200 QSOs.  We only got skunked on 10m.