[3830] CQ160 SSB KL7RA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KL7RA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:24:49 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 165  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 6  Total Score = 39,936

Club:

Comments:

Not a fan of SSB on 160 but the band was packed end to end. Seems to me a lot of
activity was non contesters maybe chasing awards as 160 should start to go away
eventually. Most stations I called never heard me and I would keep checking the
prop off and on until the band had changed enough for me to work stations which
usually only lasted a short time. Europe was loud at their sunset, my sunrise
but none could hear me this weekend.

73 Rich KL7RA Next up ARRL DX Multi-Multi (I need these 42 states again
please)

Icom 781,  Alpha 87a, 142 foot series fed vertical, Beverages