[3830] NA Sprint CW N5QQ HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5qq61@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N5QQ HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:11:00 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N5QQ
Operator(s): N5QQ
Station: N5QQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 2:45

   80:   21    0:30
   40:   42    1:00
   20:   86    1:15
---------------------

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Team: Heatwave 2

Comments:

Fun fun contest...thanks for all the Q's.....played from home QTH this round
using K3, Alpha 78 and a roof mounted trap vertical.....sorry I missed out on
full four hours....

LESSONS LEARNED from this contest: You really ought to walk into the station
the day before and make sure everything is ready to go....like maybe it would
be nice if you had the power supply for your radio, and like maybe having set
up SPRINT exchanges and messages in N1MM before hand, and like maybe having the
WINKEYER drivers already in the PC you plan to use, and like maybe having the
matching K3 to PC and K3 to WINKEYER cables on hand....I'll never learn...

73
Ron N5QQ