[3830] JARTS W0RAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W0RAA@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] JARTS W0RAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:10:57 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:  016  0140   009
   40:  039  0380   021
   20:  125  1340   035
   15:  129  1585   046
   10:  138  1860   052
-------------------------
Total:  447  5305   163  Total Score = 864,715

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

What a blast.  This was a fun weekend with the bands in excellent shape.
The money bands for me were 10, 15 & 20.  I didn't spend much time on 40 & 80.
I can't complain about anything and I even picked up a few new countries.  It
was nice sitting on 10 meters calling CQ and being persued by what seemed to be
half of Europe.  Towards the end I had a pretty good run with the JA's and a
couple Indonesia stations. All in all a great weekend and a fun contest.
Thanks to those who gave me contacts.