[3830] SS CW K9CT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9CT Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 05:05:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  260
   40:  520
   20:   73
   15:   95
   10:  223
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Setup a temporary station at the new contest station. Just installed antenna
switching on Saturday. Not able to rotate antennas yet because of calibration
problems...antennas were either east or west but never moved! Ran out of time
and did not get low 40m antenna up.

Anyhow, the first couple of hours were scrambling around the upper bands trying
to get some rate. 40 is going to be my best band and needed to wait until
everyone made it there. Best hour was 2330Z Saturday at 85 qsos. Last mult was
VY1EI on 10m. Prior to that was VO1HP on 15m. AR was last state but ended up
working two more after being concerned.

I setup two K3s with a microKeyer MK2R+, Array Solutions 8X4 antenna switch and
band filters. Amps were Alpha 87A. The Steppir DB42s were used extensively and
used some of the stacks during runs. A low 80m dipole and the 4 Square were
switched through an "in shack" StackMatch. N1MM ran SO2R on Windows 7 computer.
No problems.....

See you in the phone version in a couple of weeks. More work to do.....

73, Craig K9CT