[3830] CQWW CW 5H3EE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@zawadi.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 5H3EE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:03:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 5H3EE
Operator(s): 5H3EE
Station: 5H3EE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Dar es Salaam
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   17     5       15
   80:    3     3        3
   40:  324    23       61
   20:  525    27       71
   15: 1335    32      106
   10: 1331    27       88
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I was smiling, when reading ST2ARs comments here, could have copied it with only
small changes:

1. problem band is 80m, not 160m
2. nothing to add about the brutal pileups, that we are facing as a loud double
mult... especially 20m was killing
3. the wife things the same, but is not showing it very much...hi

Honestly, what was wrong with 80m? I have even arranged moving up from
160m...only the ES9C move did work. Just a week ago I have worked W7 at SS on
LP and EU was easy all evening...

Under this top conditions on the high bands, going low power will be an option
for me - made almost the same score last year with 100W... finally I am
realizing now, how good it was.

Anyway, the score is disappointing, but have had some nice runs.

Thanks for the QSOs.
73 Mike