[3830] CQWW CW FM5CD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fm5cd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW FM5CD M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:01:27 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: FM5CD
Operator(s): FM5CD
Station: FM5CD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AA - Military APO/FP
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   58    17       55
   80:  532    27      106
   40: 1918    36      123
   20: 1599    38      134
   15: 1734    38      144
   10: 1601    35      142
------------------------------

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

After a first try in 2009 the station has been improved and configured for a M/S
effort this year.

Changing a single OP station into a M/S is really a challenge and not
everything was perfect...

Despite of the hard work we had much difficulties with interferences and some
equipment failed during the contest.

As usual here, the noise level was extremely high on the low bands and
receiving every call was really a "challenge" on 80 and 160m .

Finaly pileups were big almost all the time on all bands, so rates and qso
number is correct. The number of multi is good too.

BUT we forgot we were in zone 8 and not 9... our mistake has been to spend too
much time with "easy" 2 points NA pileups instead of trying to manage 3 points
EU mess ...

For a first serious one from here we are satisfied. Thanks to all of you and
see you for the next one.