[3830] NAQP SSB K6AM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6AM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 22:31:07 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   18     7
   80:   43    17
   40:   98    35
   20:  171    54
   15:  261    54
   10:  325    36
-------------------
Total:  916   203  Total Score = 185,948

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Ten meters was just smokin' for the first 5 hours here on the west coast.

15 was almost as good.

Felt kinda weak on 20 and couldn't get anything going but managed to find most
of the mults.

low bands were a total bust here.  Could hardly tell there was a contest on 80
until the last hour and a half.  Most mults were pulled off 40.

Took all time off during the low band doldrums so didn't miss much

CU all from ZF2AM in the ARRL CW test which is just a longer NAQP without the
names.  I'm staying for the 160 SSB, but I bet it will be a bust.
Then it's off to PJ2T for ARRL SSB

CU Then

John, K6AM/ZF2AM