[3830] BARTG Sprint AB1J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint AB1J Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 06:56:45 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:37

   80:   19   19
   40:   40   40
   20:   12   12
   15:   67   67
   10:   26   26
-----------------
Total:  180  180  Mults = 43  Total Score = 30,960

Club:

Comments:

Just testing my station and software for the upcoming WPX-RTTY. I actually
got down and read a lot of the N1MM manual and discovered lots of amazing
features. Everything was working FB by the end of the contest.

I don't regard this as a sprint, no matter what the sponsors say, but it is
a streamlined contest inasmuch as no silly RST 599 is required. I can see its
usefulness in CW and SSB contests with faster exchanges where the 59(9) serves
to focus my mind in all the confusion and QRM, but I don't see its usefulness
in RTTY contests. Folks are so concerned about saving milliseconds here and
there, well, here's your chance to really shorten the exchange.

See you all in the WPX-RTTY.  Good luck to all.

73,
Kermit, AB1J