[3830] NA Sprint CW K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K0UK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 20:23:35 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 3.00
Radios: SO2R

   80:   68       1
   40:   63       1
   20:   49      20
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Rockies

Comments:

What slug on 20mtrs just didnt get into sync. oh well that contesting. 40 and 80
had fun but lots of cq to get a answer..so here it is sports fans, W0ETT eat my
lunch, K0EU eat my lunch, KO7X eat my lunch,KR7C and I were tied at the
beginning..but bet Stan eat my lunch. But I am getting closer to that 200 level
just more practice..Know who is going to win tomrrow  Gaints or Pats...???? PTL
God Bless them both. bill UK