[3830] CQ160 SSB W1AN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W1AN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:51:42 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W1AN
Operator(s): W1AN
Station: W1AN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 266  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 13  Total Score = 41,663

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

This contest was not much fun. The QRN was miserable. An aquarium light down the
road, electric fence pulsing, a new power line noise that is S9+ up into the 2M
band and the plasma TV noise is just too much. I've spent more time this week
chasing EMI than I did in this contest. It's difficult enough to find the
source. Getting it fixed is another matter.  CQ 160 CW will be much better on
the ears.

73,
John, W1AN