[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:48:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 27

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.46

  160:   3      1
   80:   9      7
   40:  23     15
   20:  12     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     34  Total Score = 1,598

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! What a night .. good to see many regulars, N4OGW, W9RE, N3BB etc plus a few
new ones.  Shortly before NSL got the 160m vertical connected again, so managed
a final few minutes of "worked all California" at the end.  80 was hot here,
with successful Q's with N4AF, NO3M and WD0T among others.  DanWa . sri
couldn't pull your number out on 80m.

As a prelude to NS, spent 90 minutes under the drill this morning. . i'd much
rather do 3 NS's in a row than that. Then missed first two mins cuz kitchen
clock is slow.

Dinner menu tonight is: chicken marinated in a Thai ginger-mustard sauce on
skewers; brown rice, sugar peas lightly fried in butter/garlic and a mango
salad from Barbara.

You can't imagine how great it is to have Matt, NQ6N running this one . . tks
so much Matt!

At Visalia IDXC attended the W0YK "Unbanquet" . . we had the three NCCC
vintners at the same end of the table  . WK6I of Twisted Oak, W0YK of the Muns
Vineyard, and yours truly of the Talleyrand Winery at the same end of the
table. . It was "take your rubber chicken to dinner night" and of cource Jeff
brought the RC. .  check out the Twisted Oak Facebook page for a notable
picture of N6ZFO and K6XX with the rubber chicken sitting atop a wine bottle
between us.

73 Bill n6zfo

73 Bill n6zfo