[3830] BARTG 75 AA5AU SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 AA5AU SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:43:14 -0700
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - April

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

------------
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  34
   15:  46
   10:   0
------------
Total:  80  Mults = 37  Continents = 4  Total Score = 11,840

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Got disinterested after the first hour. I tried setting up for SO2R but had RFI
problems running high power and didn't really want to go low power. So went
ahead high power with one radio and it was a bit boring to say the least.

Love the contest. Wish there was more activity. Condx were fair on 15 meters at
the start but the Europeans left after the first hour to go to 20 and I couldn't
hear them until near the end.

Hopefully I'll be better prepared next time. One good thing, in a way, I found
the 15 meter section of my band filter was not working. I hadn't used it a long
time but glad I found it now instead of just before the next contest.

Thanks to all that worked me. 73, Don AA5AU