[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 20:31:28 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 4

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:   7      6
   40:  17     14
   20:  22     14
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     35  Total Score = 1,645

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Off to a good start. But floundered the last ten minutes. Was not sure where the
40 meter action would be, but stayed with the usual freqs, with no RTTY QRM, and
things quickly coalesced there.

All the bands sounded very good. The equipment here worked flawlessly. No RFI
from one band to another in SO2R action. Tnx to W0BH for the second straight 4
bander. Terrific, Bob. Three bands with N03M (he's everywhere) and N4OGW, whom
I called N5OGW the first two contacts. Sorry Tor. Very rusty here. Somehow the
brain would not let me log a 4 in MS. We've only worked a thousand times.
Sorry.

Five minute segments: 9, 11, 9, 8, 5, and 5. Heard KZ5D and N4OGW loud on 160,
but not able to make it. Good to work Amanda, KB0JSH, again. Nice going. Also
got a number 1 from Tom, K5JK, in CO. Please come back.

Started falling behind the leading numbers as things slowed down on 80 and 160
for me. Just not loud enough and lost so many jump balls there.

Tnx to all. Another fun night with the NS crowd.

Jim N3BB