[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, post3832@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:25:46 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 15

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      1
   80:   4      1
   40:  16     12
   20:  15     12
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     26  Total Score = 988

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A bad NS night for me last week, and just realized I hadn't yet posted my
score.

Missed the previous week after an email in the morning that our previous year's
Rotary Club President died of a heart attack while walking his dog the night
before.  He was a real outdoorsman (scuba diver, etc.), and at only 53 years of
age, our entire club was in total shock.  My head was just not in the NS game
that night, and about 50 of us from the club gathered at a local restaurant/bar
for a time of mutual grief-therapy which ran well beyond the NS event.

About 2 months ago, we lost a young 43 year old member due to a tragic
accident. A new salient reminder lately it seems that life can be shorter than
we think.  All the more reason to S-P-R-E-A-D O-U-T in the NS and nix the
present dogpiles.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults that did happen...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust