[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 21:14:43 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 10

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      4
   40:  22     16
   20:  22     14
   15:  12      9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  63     44  Total Score = 2,772

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Things went very very well tonite. couldnt be happier.

we are getting to that time in the year where west coast
can spend a bit more time on 40 than in the past few months. Time management
becomes even MORE of an issue now.

80 still just a 3 to 4 minute west coast scavenger hunt..thanks Bill, Will,
Tom, Dick, ZZtom and Rod.

160 just a last second Q w/ local neighbor W7OM for 1 mult.

Nice to hear and work Ray WQ5L on 3 bands. You know there's more activity when
you can work two MS guys on one band.  Nice to hear N4OGW back in the mix
too..fb Tor.
Also Dan in AL KY4F great to have you back on in the NS.
W6SX as well. Good to hear your QRQ.

Anyone snag that KP4 on 7040 calling CQ ? not me.

73
DanWa
K7SS