[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:14:29 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 17

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   0      0
   80:   6      3
   40:  13      9
   20:  14     12
   15:  11      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     31  Total Score = 1,364

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Too much time on 15. . . then wasted last 30 seconds on 80 calling CQ . .
thereby hearing one fateful word upon switching to 160m  "over".
Had a great visit Tuesday from N3ZZ and his XYL.  Tom seemed to particularly
enjoy a trip to our local newly-opened craft brewery, Kelsey Creek Brewery.
Among the finest brews we've ever tasted.  Blissfully, cloud cover came with
their visit, thus lowering the daytime temp from 112 to about 104.

Vry pleased to hear K4TD tonight, but did not work him.  Awful mult night for
me and had to really scramble in the last 10 mins for even a half-way decent
score. .  problem wasn't so much losing jump balls but rather always tuning to
the "wrong" end of the QSO's, time after time.  Maybe just probability ..  i.e.
flipping a coin 5 times and getting tails every time.

See you all next week.

73 Bill n6zfo