[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0EU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rkmassoc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0EU LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 06:21:37 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 17

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  10      8
   40:  17     10
   20:  19     10
   15:   4      3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     31  Total Score = 1,550

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Slow start as we had only very long skip to W1/W2 on 15M. Barely heard N0TA in
Colorado, but no QSO. 20M and 80M were outstanding. Some 40M sigs sounded
fluttery. Mult count down a bit from last week. Heard but missed out on KZ5D
and a few others. K-3's help handle the bunched up sigs but sure wish we would
spread out more. Tried CQ'ing below 040 and above 044 but rarely got any
replies. Had to move back into the middle of the fray to get results.

On a side note, I'm planning to do a mobile entry in the Colorado QSO party on
Saturday Sept 1. Will cover the six northwest counties plus a bunch surrounding
the Denver area. Hope to see some of you in between the CWops sessions.

73 Randy K0EU