[3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4BAI HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 20:32:20 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:08

   80:   85
   40:   88
   20:   22
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition 2

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Got a very late start
due to taking the XYL to dinner and the theatre.  Then took a while to get the
station hooked up for operating.  The logging computer didn't boot up quickly
and there was no power to the amp.  Had to rewire the plug for the 220V to the
amp.  Must have been in too big a hurry when I unplugged it.  Band conditions
on all three bands seemed pretty good and was very pleased to get 43 mults in
the short time I was QRV.  Bands were generally quiet and signals were good
from all over.  Very pleased to be called by KL7RA on 40M.  Good ops, good
signals, and much fun.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.