[3830] CQWW SSB N7ZG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N7ZG SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:58:57 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7ZG
Operator(s): N7ZG
Station: N7ZG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   17     8        6
   40:  147    26       57
   20:  215    25       67
   15:  333    29       73
   10:  450    25       72
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Good conditions this year, very similar to last.

Station improvements:
Put up lower 10M beam at 125'
Installed stack matches for 10/15/20
Used external USB sound card for 2 radio DVK.

10M - Got on 10 in timely fashion this year.   Wasn't able to get any EU run
going period.  Had a mini run of ZS stations on Sunday.   Band closed earlier
2nd day.   Decent runs to JA

15M - Had better luck running EU last year.   Couldn't get anything going to
EU.  Runs to JA were not as good as last year.

20M - I felt loud on 20 but I'm guessing everyone was on 10/15.   No runs to JA
at all.  Gotta move the center truss support on the lower 20M beam so that the
antenna is pointed properly to EU.

40M - Almost the same score as last year.   I'm happy with this and am hoping
to improve this when the lower 40M beam goes up next summer.  No JA runs at all
this year.  Probably should not have slept from 0600 - 0900.

80M - Signals very week so just picked up easy mults where possible.

160M - Didn't bother.