[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4mgp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:34:48 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT, I4EWH, I4FYF, IK2QEI, IK3QAR, IK4DCW, IK4HVR, IK4MGP,
IK4WMH, IK7JWY, IN3FHE
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Monte Codruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   86    20       83
   80: 1059    29      119
   40: 1842    38      143
   20: 1733    38      152
   15: 1226    38      143
   10:  742    36      143
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

For this contest rotators were the protagonists: just an hour before the
contest start, the 20/40m quit rotating and I4FYF had to climb the tower
in the dark to fix the problem. Luckily he made it, and we are back in
business... thank you Fabio!
Another problem with the 15m rotator penalized us on this band during
the whole contest, which is a real pity, as all the rest of the shack
worked well.

We really had fun and enjoyed the contest, with great friends!