[3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3RS M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:38:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS, N3RD, W8FJ, WA3LRO, NA3D, NG7M, W3FV
Station: N3RS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  137    16       67
   80:  918    26      104
   40: 1919    39      140
   20: 1728    38      141
   15: 1737    35      138
   10:  861    30      118
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Considering the somewhat depressed conditions, this was a fun contest.  I want
to express my thanks to the N3RS team.  We had the stations manned better this
time around, thanks to a great crew of dedicated and seasoned operators.  The
low bands were better than I expected and 10M was fairly good on Sunday.  This
score is down from last year, but I think that was mostly due to inferior
conditions.

I also want to thank my wife, Maryann, on behalf of the team for serving us
food down in the shack that kept our energy up and tasted so good!  This is my
favorite contest and look forward to next year.  Congrats to the other M/2
stations for providing great competition.  Hopefully, next year we will have
our new receiving antennas working properly.  This year was a trial run for a
new vertical array that still needs work to perform as expected.

See you all in the ARRL contests.

73 de Sig, N3RS