[3830] CQWW CW OL3M(OK1TGI) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL3M(OK1TGI) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 12:52:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL3M
Operator(s): OK1TGI
Station: OL3M

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: JO80
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   66     5       29
   80:  223     8       41
   40:  148    12       43
   20:  127    11       39
   15:  138    15       31
   10:  136    19       34
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Yaesu FT-817
1.8/3.5/7/14/21 - horizontal loop 83m@10m
28 - HB9CV @ 11m (w/o a remote rotator)

S&P 766 QSO's, CQ 83

It was first time when I was able to use "normal" antenne, not only tuned wire,
on higer bands, especially on 10m. But on Saturday I was quite disaponted, I had
only few east coast K station. I was afraid that my beam is poor.
Sunday was on 10m much more better, there were a lot of big K1, K2 and VE
signals (couple 59+) on my homebrew and light HB9CV. It was quite complicated
turning its without any rotator. But I was able to stretch oneself, not only
sit all the time at least. Sometimes I even ran from my hamshack to backyard
and back, hi.
Next year I'll have to change my tactic, less QSOs, more multipliers.

Thaks for all QSOs.

73 Igor OK1TGI