[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:25:34 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 11

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   4      4
   80:  14     10
   40:  22     14
   20:   4      3
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  44     31  Total Score = 1,364

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another difficult and lackluster performance. I seem to be regressing. For some
reason, I can't get my NE beverage to work. One would not think this would be
rocket science, but it's still dead-sounding and everyone is S0-minus. I'm
deaf. As usual, I am the weakest guy around on 160. Am going to take a weekend
and build an antenna that W5JAW designed for me. Need to find the energy.

Excellent activity tonight. Propagation is weird. The west coast has
disappeared. I'm serious. DanWA was peeweak, and so was N6RO, and they were the
best ones. The Locust sounded like he was using Radio Bimini, as he was by far
the loudest and baddest dude around.   That antenna works, my fiend, or my
friend.

Tnx to K0EJ for the only 3 bagger. I messed up the keyboard and flubbed a
chance to call W4OC on 160 at the very end. My bad. Also, W40C was the loudest
signal on a fairly dead 20 meter band.

Five minute segments: 6, 7, 10, 9, 5, and another 5.

Tnx to all. Lotsa fun, for someone. Lots of good scores. No joy here in
Mudville.

73, Jim