[3830] NAQP SSB K7LY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grf@npgcable.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7LY Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 05:24:01 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7LY
Operator(s): K7LY
Station: K7LY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   35     8
   40:   76    26
   20:  200    45
   15:  136    30
   10:   31    14
-------------------
Total:  478   123  Total Score = 59,750

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Gunslingers

Comments:

I would have had a better score had I not mistakenly run 10M on a 80M dipole
instead of the beam!  Discovered that 40 minutes into the contest.  Then spent
a hour trying to determine why the CQ'er wouldn't key the transceiver (need to
work on that later).  Also, a sloping dipole just won't cut it on 40M.
Apologies to my team.  Nevertheless I had fun.  Tnx for the Q's.