[3830] BARTG Sprint AL9A SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint AL9A SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 12:43:01 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 7:12

------------
   80:    0
   40:   18
   20:  107
   15:   86
   10:    0
------------
Total:  211  Mults = 44  Continents = 5  Total Score = 46,420

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Very frustrating propagation.  Nothing on 10M, 15M opened late, and despite good
reception on 20M wasn't able to hold a frequency and get any good runs going.
Seemed to be a familiar case of "one-way propagation" from AK - we can hear,
but can't be heard! EU seemed to be open for the lower 48 and everyone had
their antennas pointed in that direction which left me calling on their sides
or backs.

Made two more QSOs than last year, but increased the mults by 11 which resulted
in a 46% increase the score year over year. So I guess I will just have to try
harder next time!