[3830] BARTG 75 AA5AU SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 AA5AU SO Expert HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:14:25 -0700
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - April

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:   96
   15:   86
   10:
------------
Total:  182  Mults = 47  Continents = 4  Total Score = 34,216

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun. Too bad I didn't hear a single ASIA or OCEANIA station. I really love
these 75 contests. Things were going well for about the first 2 hours when it
appears a C class flare erupted. 15 meters went away and didn't come back until
about 30 minutes left in the contest.

Thunderstorms all around but not close enough to make me shut down. 15 minutes
after the end a big clap of thunder woke me up!

Nice to work Ron K5DJ on RTTY again!

Thanks to everyone who worked me.

73, Don AA5AU