[3830] FlQP K9CT SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K9CT SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:22:35 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9CT
Station: K9CT

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   40:   87     0
   20:  436     0
   15:   59     0
   10:    1     0
--------------------
Total:  583     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 156,244

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Lots of fun and thank goodness for the mobiles.

K4KG 52
NX4N 51
K1XX 48
NO5W 42
K5YAA 40
K4OJ 39
N4GI 31
N4AO 30
KN4Y 29
N4EEB 28
W5WMU 21
AD8J 20
N4FP 15

15m had its moments but not good enough for mobiles. I checked 10 often and
just caught one station. Tried to call CQ but to no avail.

I got the FLORIDA stations...my last was K4A on 40m. The sweep was completed
with K4OJ in OKA. I heard W5RE later in OKA and wonder if I went by earlier
thinking he was not in FL!

This is a well run QSO party and enjoyed the fun.

73, Craig K9CT