[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 20:25:04 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 10

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   3      3
   40:  20     14
   20:  21     14
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  44     31  Total Score = 1,364

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow. Decent start and middle, then it all fell apart on 40 and especially on 80.
Noise was unbelievable. Storms moving in from the west. 40 was rough as well as
the NS went on. At one juncture, I lost three consecutive jump balls to loud
stations on 40, and that's not the usual case. 80 was hard to hear anyone other
than KZ5D.

KE0G is always loud down here with his QRP signal on 20 and 40. Nice going.

Going to have to step up my game, but not sure what to do. Some super scores
tonight.

Five min segments: 9, 8,  11, 7, 6, and (bugles here) a great big 3 to end it.

No three banders tonight, the first time ever.

Still a lot of fun. Tnx to all. Jim N3BB