[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8MR LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:13:40 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 7

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   4      4
   80:   6      6
   40:   9      8
   20:   9      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  28     26  Total Score = 728

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Finally made in on after missing a number of weeks. For the first time I tried
N1MM in a Sprint, and it sucked. The keyer speed had a mind of its own,
dropping 4-6 wpm, I haven't figured out how to avoid a default CQ when I've
tuned the radio, and when you get a call without time to type it, you have to
hit some random letter in the callsign field in order to send the right number,
and then erase and correct to the correct call. AARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!  Plus at
about 0245 my daughter called to tell me she ran into W8WTS at a local watering
hole.

But at least KW8N got Ohio ona couple of bands.

Hope to catch some of you in the VHF contest this weekend.

73  -   Jim   K8MR