[3830] NCCC Sprint KL2A(@KL7AA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jon.kl2a@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KL2A(@KL7AA) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 21:38:50 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 21

Call: KL2A
Operator(s): KL2A
Station: KL7AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AK
Operating Time (hrs): ;30

  160:
   80:
   40:   1      1
   20:  15     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  16     11  Total Score = 999,999

Club: AARC - Anchorage, Alaska

Comments:

Thanks to the members of KL7AA for the access to the club station.

Delighted to turn on the radio while in Alaska for this one.

15m was nil
20m was weak but you guys back east were hearing me, thanks!
40m N6RO and K7SS only heard, called them both several times, SS heard me and
must have turned the beam, he became loud... There is no real sunset here (sun
goes below the horizon for a couple hours)

CU next week!  73 KL2A

Station:

A3S at 40'
SteppIR 40m vertical