[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 03:26:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 9

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   2      1
   40:  15     11
   20:  23     18
   15:  13      9
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  53     39  Total Score = 2,067

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great activity, and a nice start on 15 and 20, but 40 was noisy and difficult to
hear, and 80 was terrible for me, with only two Austin stations on to get me on
the board on that band. Called a number of ops on 80, but always got beat out.

Nice short skip to MA on 15, with other decent sigs from the east. So the mult
were more than DanWa and CA friends.

Five min segments: 10, 12, 10, 9, 7, and a tough 5. WA6URY called me from Tokyo
via CA at the very end or else the last five minute segment would have been only
4.

Thanks a bunch to Jim, W5JAW, for four bands, and to the elusive K5NA for a
late 80 meter contact. The local participation really helped. Also nice to hear
NM5M on from the Big D. Three bagger kudos as well to N3ZZ, N6RO, and W1UJ. Also
nice to hear K8MR from a "secret W2" location.

Thx for all for super CW and fast-paced activity.

73, Jim N3BB