[3830] CQWW CW WE9V SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we9v@qth.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WE9V SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 04:31:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:    1     1        1
   40:  104    22       66
   20:  119    27       77
   15:   99    33       87
   10:   90    25       60
------------------------------
Total:  413   108      291  Total Score = 455,658

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started very late for the contest due to a travel
issue preventing my timely return from a Mexico business
trip.  Missing the beginning of the contest really killed
me mentally.  Then in the morning, I found my antennas
swinging in the wind.  So up the tower I went, with
22F (-5C) temperatures, and 30+ MPH winds, creating a
-15F (-26C) windchill.  That really chilled my spirits,
as well as my motivation.  At least the issue is fixed.

What resulted was one of my worst scores. I hope next
year is better for me and conditions hold out (or improve!).

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com