[3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:40:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ1PM LZ1UQ LZ1PJ LZ1ANA LZ1FG LZ1VKD LZ2PO LZ2HQ LZ2CJ
LZ2WO LZ2UX LZ3FM LZ3UM LZ3SM
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   957    19       73
   80:  1930    37      127
   40:  2988    39      149
   20:  2915    39      148
   15:  1793    39      148
   10:  1676    39      152
-------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Result could have been even better, but we lost power 4 hours before the end of
the contest and it never came back. Crossing the bar of 13 000 QSOs in CW part
of CQWW could have been fully possible, if we could operate last 4 hours of the
contest, too.

Better condx for us in South East Europe compared to SSB part of the contest a
month ago. I personally enjoyed the top band condx very much. New vertical
played very well on transmitting and Beverages performed as expected, too on
RX. Been called by ZF1A and 6Y7W. No traces of other Carribeans here, though
:-(. Worked a good number of USA stns this time.

See you all in 2014 ! THANKS everyone for QSOs.

73 Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M contest team
www.lz9w.com