[3830] RTTY Roundup WE9V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WE9V@qth.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WE9V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 00:40:35 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WE9V
Operator(s): WE9V
Station: WE9V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  305
   40:  364
   20:  550
   15:  367
   10:   95
------------
Total: 1681  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 56  Total Score = 189,953

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Always a VERY fun contest.  I hit it pretty hard the first day,
took some small breaks, and felt good that I had 1000 Qs in the
log before I went to sleep (12 hrs op time), and had a LP personal
best clock hour of 118.  (Day two brought only 2 other hours of
107.)

I was ahead of my Central Division LP record pace throughout the
contest, but but I sacrificed a new record to take several hours
off to let my 9 year old daughter operate the ham radio for the
first time ever, for today's ARRL Kids Day operating event.
See photo at:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201139161353331&set=a.1032609547675.4955.1598513940&type=1

While I didn't break my record, I still feel like a winner.
She had a great time.  Like most kids, a little shy and not much
to say, but every once in a while she loosened up and chatted
away.  Was great to have her operate after so many years of
seeing me operate (she's even been to PJ2T!).

Oh, did I mention the RTTY contest was great too?

Chad WE9V
http://www.we9v.com